The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. The contact data of the website operator can be found in the imprint of this website.
On the one hand, your data is collected by your providing it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page access). This data is collected automatically as soon as you visit our website.
Part of the data is collected in order to ensure trouble-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user behaviour.
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. Furthermore, you have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. Should you have any further questions regarding data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by email) may be subject to security breaches. It is not possible to protect the data completely against access by third parties.
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Oldendorfer Straße 168
Phone: +49 (0) 5422 9828-0
The responsible body is the natural or legal entity who alone or jointly with other determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, email addresses or similar).
Many data processing activities are possible only with your express consent. You can revoke the consent you have already given at any time. You can do this by sending us an informal message by email. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
In the event of breaches of data protection policies, the affected party has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body. The competent supervisory body for data protection issues is the data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of the data protection commissioners and their contact details can be found in the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
You have the right to have data that we automatically process on the basis of your comment or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transmission of the data to another data controller, this will be done only if this is technically feasible.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection can be recognised by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and also by the lock symbol in your address line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data at any time, its origin and recipient. This also includes the purpose of data processing and, if required, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. Should you have any further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Use of the contact data as published within the framework of imprint obligations by third parties in order to send advertising and information that is not expressly requested is herewith rejected. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertisements, such as spam emails.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
DSO Datenschutz Osnabrück GmbH, RA Stephan Beume, Brückenstr. 3, 49090 Osnabrück
Phone: +49 (0) 541 60081631
Most of the cookies we use are so-called session cookies. They are automatically deleted when you leave our site. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The functionality of this website may be impaired when cookies are deactivated.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of art. 6, sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically sound and optimised provision of its services. If other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyse your browsing behaviour) are stored, these are dealt with separately in this data protection declaration.
The page provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
We collect, process and use personal data only to the extend that they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the legal relationship (stock data). The basis for this is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. We collect, process and use personal data about the use of our Internet pages (usage data) only if this is necessary to enable the user to use the service or to charge the user.
The customer data collected will be deleted after completion of the order or termination of the business relationship. Statutory retention periods remain unaffected.
We only transmit personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the processing of the contract, for example to the credit institution commissioned with the processing of payments.
No other transmission of the data will take place or only if you have explicitly approved the same. Any transmission of your data to third parties, for example for advertising purposes, will not take place.
The basis for data processing is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
This pages uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When opening a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to correctly display texts and fonts.
To this end, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the provisions of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, Google will truncate the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and truncated by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
(2) Your IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associates with any other data held by Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a person cannot be further identified. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded and deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Privacy overview: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor numbers, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.